11.17.2022

Biblical Identity Declarations

One sure way to move out of our flesh and connect with the Spirit is to speak these Biblical identity declarations over yourself. The more you repeat it the more God’s truth  is hidden in your heart.

I am made in the image of God. Genesis 1:27

I am a new creation in Christ Jesus, my old, sinful self has passed away and my new, righteous self has come. 2 Corinthian 5:17

I am a son/daughter of God. Galatians 3:26

I am not condemned in Christ Jesus, because His Spirit set me free from sin. Romans 8:1-2

I am a chosen people to proclaim the excellencies of God. 1 Peter 2:9

I am joined as one spirit with the Lord. 1 Corinthians 6:17

I am at peace with God. Romans 5:1

I have righteousness with God through Christ Jesus. 2 Corinthians 5:21

I am justified, just as if I never sinned, when I come to God in Christ Jesus. Romans 5:9

Nothing can separate me from God’s love. Romans 8:35-39

I have eternal life through Jesus Christ. Romans 6:23

I am the temple of God’s Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 6:19

I have been redeemed. Psalm 103:4

I am more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:37